Much of what I do and how I make my music wouldn’t be possible without the help from these companies:
- Steinberger: I am a Gibson Artist, and am a fan of any of Ned Steinberger’s designs.
- Seymour Duncan: I use their pickups exclusively, and also write a blog for them.
- Brian Moore Custom Guitars: These are the guitars I use for the ambient/guitar synth work, because they have internal hex pickups.
- Graph Tech: I am a Graph-Tech Artist & use their TUSQ nuts and String Saver Bridge Saddles.
- Ernie Ball/Music Man: I was featured on Ernie Ball radio, and they gave me some custom picks one time for being the last person featured in Mike Varney’s Guitar Player Spotlight Column. I also love their guitars. Sterling Ball signed my guitar (along with Steve Morse) and is a great guy.
- Warmoth Guitar & Bass Parts: This company helped with a blog post for Seymour Duncan, and helped me create a wonderful Strat.